Another Live Role from NQB
Business Development Manager
|Salary||£30,000 per year Basic Salary|
A leading innovation partner in the UK is looking to recruit an office based Business Development Manager to drive growth in the North West, based out of their Manchester offices.
Having been successful and grown to over 30 staff internationally they are looking to expand their operations in the UK hence the need for a Business Development Manager.
They are a software house that can build bespoke software solutions for their clients whether a completely new development, App or re-engineer an existing platform. They have expertise in various areas of tech including Ruby and Flutter where their expertise is second to none.
If are an experience Business Development Manager and are looking for a fresh challenge within a rapidly expanding tech consultancy then read on…….
They are looking to recruit an experienced sales professional, preferably with 3-4 years experience selling in software development capability, IT solutions, web development or App development.
- Generating and developing new business; targeting companies and growing the account base
- Maintaining and increasing revenue through advance account management activity after developing the prospects into accounts
- Achieving individual sales targets and managing each of your customer accounts to the agreed level
- Compile and present internal monthly, quarterly and annual reports – pipeline/YTD Sales vs Targets
- Keeping the management team informed of any significant developments with key and target customers
- Presenting to high level clients throughout the North West (as and when required) – predominantly in Manchester
- Providing an excellent level of service to all customers
- Closing deals directly and growing these accounts
- Experience in software sales, SAAS, technology solutions sales, software development sales / outsourcing is essential (3-4 years minimum)
- Strong sales and negotiation experience within the same
- New business experience with a proven track record of generating and closing deals
- Ability to negotiate with key decision makers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to demonstrate good organisational qualities and able to multi-task efficiently
- Ability to translate the needs of our customers into working procedures and sales opportunities
- Ability to work calmly and effectively whilst working to various KPI’s / Sales Targets
- Ability to listen effectively and respond appropriately to requests for information and assistance, in a concise and easily understandable style
- Must be a strong closer and be able to demonstrate through past sales figures
The benefits / salary + package:
- A highly competitive basic salary of between £25,000 and £30,000 per year
- Fantastic uncapped commission structure (OTE of £45k per year in the first year)
- 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Other excellent benefits and perks
Contact Musa on 07760503030 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send a current copy of your CV to be considered for the role.
To find out more about this vacancy, please complete the form below.