Another Live Role from NQB
Business Development Manager – North West
|Salary||up to £32k per year basic salary + Uncapped Commission|
Have you ever thought about how much of a difference you could make if you part owned the company you worked for?
We have a unique opportunity to work for an employee owned company where you can truly reap the rewards of the commitment & contribution you will bring to the team.
Our client is looking for a New Business Development Manager.
They deliver award winning Managed IT services to businesses and make it their business to provide outstanding, innovative service where quality, integrity & respect are key values. The company delivers a variety of outsourced, managed support & project services across a wide range of clients.
We They are looking for someone hungry to chase and close new business, be a with a proactive and outgoing personality to cover the Northwest. The role is a mix of desk and field based with you managing your own activity and diary.
This is not a transactional sales role, and therefore requires a consultative solution led approach and someone who understands the importance of having meaningful conversations and developing relationships.
The role is to create new business so how your day looks is down to you, but these are some of the activities our client would expect you to undertake:
- Research businesses in the Northwest to seek out new opportunities.
- Design an effective and focused Business Development plan to reach targeted businesses effectively
- Contacting potential New Business via phone, networking and industry events, email, social media, referrals to establish rapport and develop their knowledge of the services our client offers
- Seek to establish long lasting relationships with potential and future New Businesses
- Work with Marketing to develop campaigns, marketing material and anything else required to support and grow your customer base
- Produce engaging proposals both written and verbal that encapsulate the clients wants and needs and demonstrates that you are the provider of choice.
- Update CRM tracking all activity throughout the process
- Provide accurate and regular forecasts on activity and pipeline to the Managing Director
- You will be responsible for the whole sales cycle from start to clos
What we really want from you:
- Experience working within the IT/ Technology sector (hosting or managed service industry preferred)
- Experience working within a B2B environment
- Confident conversationalist, but with the ability to really listen to the needs of the potential customer
- Outgoing, understand the importance of networking and actively seek out events that will offer opportunities to develop new business relationships
- No fear of prospecting & calling businesses to develop new business relationships
- Goal oriented & self-motivated Pipeline management, & effective closing
- Manage the whole pipeline process and chase any outstanding actions, including ones allocated to colleagues, in order to produce monthly pipeline reports
What to expect in return:
- Basic Salary of circa £30k per annum
- Company vehicle or car allowanceFantastic potential earnings with uncapped commission structure
- 30 days annual leave
- Opportunity to become an employee owner
- Employee Health Plan and Death in Service scheme
To be considered for the role please call Musa on 07760503030 or Send across your CV immediately.
To find out more about this vacancy, please complete the form below.
CALL US TODAY ON 0161 291 9196
NQB Recruitment Solutions, IMS Europa Business Park, Building 67, Office F9,
Bird Hall Lane, Stockport, SK3 0XA
Copyright © 2019 NQB International Limited (Registration Number 10074146)- All Rights Reserved. VAT Registration Number 299988100.