Another Live Role from NQB
Business Development Manager
|up to £25,000 per year + Commission
A Manchester based client has recently started a company supplying cost effective, high quality LED lighting and panels with an extensive guarantee. They are looking to recruit a Field Sales Executive / Business Development Manager within the Manchester area to help build their brand and generate revenues.
They are able to provide customers with a significant cost advantage without compromising on quality or after sales service.
They are privately funded and looking to bring an experienced Business Development Manager into the company to drive growth over the next 2years.
They are looking to recruit an experienced field sales executive / business development manager preferably with experience in selling Led Lighting / Panels.
The key responsibilities include:
- Experience of dealing with property management companies, construction, wholesalers or retailers
- Must have experience in selling LED Lighting / Panels or Electrical Product / Lighting Products
- Develop both direct and indirect sales channels
- Self-Lead Generation
- Help define a Sales / Marketing Strategy for each Sales Channel
- Develop Knowledge of the LED Market Space
- Minimum 2 years Field Sales Experience
- Minimum of 3-4 years Sales Experience required
- Self-Lead Generation is a must
- Demonstrable track record in consistent sales preferably with LED Lighting / Panel SalesWell Organised
- Excellent Communication Skills both Verbal and Written
- Detail Orientated / Strong Analytical Skills
- Ability to Work Well Under Pressure and hit Target
- Experience in providing post-sales customer service
- Expertise in developing a sales pipeline
- Basic Salary of up to £25k per year
- Uncapped Commission Structure (TBC)
- Car allowance / Company Vehicle (TBC)
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
Call 07760503030 to discuss the role in greater detail.
To find out more about this vacancy, please complete the form below.