Another Live Role from NQB
Business Intelligence Developer
|Salary||up to £40k per year|
About The Company:
Our Client is a leading travel management company for the charity and academic communities who is proud and passionate about what they do in helping their clients understand and save money on their travel and accommodation.
They embrace diversity and treat everyone with respect and trust.
They always look to improve their products, services and themselves.
Our Client firmly believes that Tech is the future, and so are investing heavily in that. Due to their continued growth, they have a new opportunity for a Business Intelligence Developer to join their growing in-house IT team based in Manchester City Centre.
This is a cracking opportunity for an experienced BI Developer to join an established Business Intelligence team. Reporting to the BI Team Manager you will design, develop and maintain management information reports, proactively creating solutions for improvements to reporting for internal and external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be driven, motivated, and keen to grow their skills and progress within the team.
This is a varied role and on a daily basis you will:
- Identify on-going improvements to existing business intelligence systems and deliver scalable solutions.
- Provide support to end-users as required both in developed solutions & across existing technical content.
- Work closely with the rest of IT team to recommend and agree technological solutions to meet business requirements.
- Aid colleagues across the business in effective interpretation of data ensuring it is presenting in the correct way.
- Work on your own initiative within set deadlines to agreed business priorities.
- Recommend, scope and implement technological solutions to meet business requirements.
- TSQL (complex queries, views, stored procedures, views)
- SQL Server experience (including entry to mid-level database administration)
- Microsoft BI Stack, Power BI, MS Excel or other reporting tools (Crystal Reports)
- Good communication and analytical skills
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role essential
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- A competitive salary
- Excellent opportunities for progression in a fast-growing company
- 23.5 days holiday (plus bank holidays), rising to 24.5 days
- Option to buy or sell annual leave days
- Employee Healthcare Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Season ticket loan
- Discounted staff travel
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Eye Tests
- Central Manchester offices
- Team nights out
- Free fruit and refreshments
So, if you’re a BI Developer looking to progress their career then please get in touch by either calling 01612919196 or Click Apply Below.
To find out more about this vacancy, please complete the form below.