Another Live Role from NQB
Data Centre Technician
|Salary||c. £26,000 per year|
Are you looking to work for a Cutting Edge Technology Provider in Manchester?
Do you want to work for a dynamic company with a wonderful work hard play hard culture?
If yes then we have the role for you…….
A well-established rapidly growing Manchester based MSP is looking to recruit for a number of Support Roles including a Data Centre Technician. They are a fast growing cloud services provider offering an exciting opportunity for the right individual to learn about all the latest technology as well as having the prospect of furthering their career as the company continues to grow rapidly, with high internal promotion prospects.
They have a relaxed inclusive culture where they try to look after customers, hence they want individuals that will strive to understand customer’s problems and help to resolve them quickly & efficiently. They are looking for strong team players who want to be part of a relaxed team culture where every team member contributes to finding solutions to customer’s issues.
The Job Role:
This role would suit an enthusiastic Support Technician, who is happy to get involved in all aspects of the job.
- Work on-site at Data Centres to fix cabling issues
- Ensure Cables are connected to the correct ports
- Ensure that the cabling is neat
- Flexibility is important as there will be paid overtime
- Experience of work within a Data Centre is preferred or someone from a Network support background
- An interest in IT / Technology / Networking is important
- Strong Communication skills verbal & written as you will be required to annotate where all the cables are plugged into
- The role will be across Greater Manchester so travel is expected
- Need to have your own vehicle and a full driving license
- Up to £25,000/year basic salary
- Private Healthcare
- Gym Membership
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Office based role
Upon successful completion of a 6 month probationary period you will be eligible for free private health care, gym membership, pension and salary review.
To find out more about this vacancy, please complete the form below.