Another Live Role from NQB
Digital Marketing Manager
|Location||Sheffield / Flexible Working / Working from Home|
Do you have 1-2 years experience in Digital Marketing?
Do you have a passion for Education?
Then please read on……
Our Client is a Sheffield based Ed-Tech start up building a safe, educational platform that seeks to reimagine the way that social media and digital citizenship is taught within schools. Their mission is simple, emotive and of incredible social significance, “to prepare children to be safe online.” The platform is the first of its kind and will guide children through online lessons using a fun, interactive social media format. All content is teacher-created, with lessons that promote online empathy, digital intelligence and online awareness. Their lessons link closely to the new PSHE/RSE, ICT curricula whilst also aligning to all the latest UKCCIS and DfE/UK GOV requirements for online safety and media literacy. They believe that their organisation has the potential to revolutionise the way online safety is taught in schools and are extremely excited about this opportunity.
You’ll be joining the team at a crucial time, working closely with Co-founders to define and outline a growth strategy in the run-up to the national launch in January. There’ll be an immediate focus on content marketing (blog and social media), copywriting and tone of voice development as we seek to further develop the brand and increase awareness of their platform within the teaching community. With them being an early stage start-up you should be excited by the prospect of wearing multiple hats at once, contributing to a wide variety of projects as we prepare to “go to market” and make them the global success they know it can be. This is a huge opportunity to make your mark and be part of a company that will make a real difference in education. This role will involve occasional travel to attend events and meetings.
- Copywriting for SEO Website and social media content/management
- Event/PR planning/management
- Is kind and honest, treats others how they would like to be treated
- Is passionate and enthusiastic about what they do
- Is good fun, positive and focused
- Super attention to detail and strives to always produce high-quality work
- Highly organised, can work to deadlines and manages own time effectively
- Loves to learn and is ambitious
- Bags of initiative!
- 1-2 years of experience in a busy and varied digital marketing role
- Relevant degree preferred but not essential
- Our Client is committed to being an Equal Opportunities Employer
Pleaser send across a current copy of your CV or call now on 01612919196!
To find out more about this vacancy, please complete the form below.
CALL US TODAY ON 0161 291 9196
NQB Recruitment Solutions, IMS Europa Business Park, Building 67, Office F9,
Bird Hall Lane, Stockport, SK3 0XA
Copyright © 2019 NQB International Limited (Registration Number 10074146)- All Rights Reserved. VAT Registration Number 299988100.