Another Live Role from NQB
Education Tech Consultant
|Salary||£25,000 to £45,000 per year|
Education Tech Consultant
Do you want to work for an EdTech Consultancy looking to bring their revolutionary App to the Education Sector?
The App helps to bring together all stakeholders within the Education Sector; Students, Teachers, Parents, Operations Team and Management Team.
The App gives everyone a platform to interact and get access to the School’s Newsletter, homework schedules, links to curriculum information and after school information too. This App is one of a kind providing a cost effective platform to all stakeholders within Education to help ensure kids and parents are better informed about all aspects of school life.
The Manchester based EdTech company is looking to recruit some Education tech Consultants to help them build the brand awareness, create awareness of the App and generate some interest from the Academy Trusts across the country.
JOB PROFILE (Essential Functions):
- Are you passionate about technology, successful projects and working with school to achieve their business needs?
- Do you want to work in a fun, sociable and entrepreneurial environment that concentrates on the needs of its employees?
- In daily basis you deal with school leaders and academy’s trustee to explain about EdTech.
- Resolve complex helpdesk queries including secondary and / or Primary modules e.g. exams, attendance, management modules of EdTech.
- Involved in handling and working with school data at a strategic level.
- Attending events / webinar and disseminate information.
- To provide advice and guidance on all modules in relation to customer issues, and proactively further customers use in relation to school improvement.
- Organize / Deliver training courses to school staff.
- Some Key Skills You Are Required To Have: Strong Knowledge of “school portal “
- Good computer and IT skills – 1st line support / 2nd line support.
- Good at problem solving and fast thinking
- Experience picking up and making calls.
JOB HOLDER (Qualifications & Experience for EdTech Consultant):
- Graduate in any discipline – must be either a graduate or post-graduate
- A digital-first creative mind-set and a get-up-and-go attitude with the ability to pushing idea to improve client experience.
- Ability to drive activity with strong organisational, planning and communication skills.
- Responsive and delivery-focused skill set. Divide big target into small and achievable target.
- Calm under the pressure of tight deadlines with a good measure of level-headedness and confidence to manage a crisis.
- Adaptability to be able to respond to evolving plans and directional changes.
- Curiosity – keen to understand the ‘bigger picture’ and gather information / make connections.
- Driven by continuous improvement – looks for new ways of working, takes ownership to generate ideas and deliver original and imaginative approaches to communications.
- Well versed in social and influencer engagement, SEO, digital analytics, paid-for audience targeting and content creation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills · Ability to think broadly about communications strategy.
- It is important that you share the business Core Values (Growth Focused, Responsive, Knowledgeable, Trusted).
- Strong IT Skills (must be able to use MS Office particularly Word & Excel)
- Team working is very important so team players only
- Ability to use own initiative and have a positive mind-set
Nice to have Skills:
- Ex Teacher / school leader
- Software Implementation
- Experience in EdTech
- Experience of Marketing and raising brand awareness
- Salary range of £25,000 – £45,000 per year base on experience.
- 22 days holiday & bank holidays
- Free Car Parking
- Opportunity to progress into Senior Management
- Office based 9-5pm Mon-Fri
- Davenport rail station within a short walk.
- A6 location with frequent bus services.
- Stockport town centre/M60 motorway within 5 minutes’ drive.
Contact us to discuss the role immediately – Aamer 07770574760 or Musa 07760503030.
To find out more about this vacancy, please complete the form below.
CALL US TODAY ON 0161 291 9196
NQB Recruitment Solutions, IMS Europa Business Park, Building 67, Office F9,
Bird Hall Lane, Stockport, SK3 0XA
Copyright © 2019 NQB International Limited (Registration Number 10074146)- All Rights Reserved. VAT Registration Number 299988100.