Another Live Role from NQB
Enterprise Sales Manager (IoT Solutions)
|Location||UK Wide - remote working|
|Salary||up to £80k basic Salary - OTE £120k|
Who we are?
We are currently working with an IoT Solutions and Services company based in London looking to recruit an experienced Enterprise IoT Sales Professional based in the UK. They are a team of trusted advisors, experts & thought leaders in Internet of Things (IoT) bringing over two decades of end-to-end experience in IoT business, technology, strategy, and solutions. Our experts have brought major contributions to enable IoT growth for global players, such as, Vodafone, Deutsche Telekom, STC and Software AG to name a few. With our strong partner ecosystem, global presence in 7 countries through our channel partners & ability to address any challenge in the IoT value chain from devices all the way to creating exceptional customers experience, we are a single stop shop for our customers for everything IoT.
Our key values
- Customer First – We always put customer interest first in whatever we do.
- Empower People – We advocate a culture of freedom, empowerment, and innovation for our people.
- Build Trust – We always deliver on what we promise.
- Live Integrity – We always do the right thing for our customers, people, and partners.
Our purpose & culture
Our client is a purpose led team of passionate individuals who share a common purpose to create a positive impact in society and improve lives through technology. Therefore, with every business we win, we support societies and needy around the globe to create that impact and play our role towards making our planet a wonderful place to live.
This requires us to create a modern and digital culture in the way we operate as a business. Today, our people have the freedom to work 100% digitally from anywhere without bounding to an office space. We are proud to be independent of physical spaces and the freedom that we offer to our people. Our digital culture allows us to bring the best-in-class talent from around the world together and let them create amazing things and solve real problems of society.
Who are we looking for?
Our client is looking for a senior salesperson based in UK who can help them sell IoT solutions into Enterprise segments. He/she should have a 10+ years of core sales experience of closing multi million Pound deals with enterprises.
The person should bring strong relationships in enterprise segment. Our client offers IoT solutions, both standard and tailor-made across many verticals including Logistics, Utility, Manufacturing, Facilities (Smart Buildings) and public sector (Smart Cities).
The person should be able to cover UK as well as Western Europe countries like Ireland, Spain, Italy, and Germany.
In return, we offer a competitive base salary, attractive sales incentive plan, flexible home working, freedom to make decisions and a leadership role reporting directly to the Execs of our company.
The key responsibilities of an Enterprise IoT Sales Professional include, but are not limited to:
- Identify and maintain an active short, medium- and long-term pipeline of suitable opportunities that can support the business stream’s annual targets for order intake, production/turnover, and margin.
- Inform the tendering process through good quality, timely project intelligence.
- Identify, engage, and build relationships with prospects in various IoT Vertical Markets
- Record, maintain ownership and regularly update all contact and opportunities on the CRM platform.
- Create and maintain productive relationships with prospects, building long term strategic partnerships
- Maintain a good knowledge of the industry, emerging markets, and business opportunities to develop suitable strategies.
- Represent our client as a host or attendee at business events
- Input into the business development strategy to ensure alignment with our client’s vision / strategy
- Create and deliver relevant presentations and proposals to promote the business and secure opportunities.
- Develop a high-level knowledge and understanding of our client’s rack record and capabilities.
The key skills and qualities of an Enterprise IoT Sales Professional include:
- UK based senior salesperson
- Our client is looking for a based in UK who can help them sell IoT solutions into Enterprise segments.
- He/she should have a 10+ years of core sales experience of closing multi million Pound deals with enterprises.
- The person should bring strong relationships in enterprise segment.
- Our client offers IoT solutions, both standard and tailor-made across many verticals including Logistics, Utility, Manufacturing, Facilities (Smart Buildings) and public sector (Smart Cities).
- The person should be able to cover UK, Ireland and Europe.
- Excellent Communications skills (verbal and written).
- Flexible working approach – home based but requirement to travel within the UK, Ireland and EU as required to meet the needs of the business.
- Self-motivated and adaptable to lead or contribute to a team effort.
- Experience with a CRM system.
- Negotiation skills.
- Relevant technical degree-level qualification / extensive experience in a similar role.
- Basic Salary of around £80k per year
- Attractive Sales Incentives
- Remote Working with Travel as required (based anywhere in UK) – travel across EMEA
- No micromanagement – autonomous decision making is vital
- Reporting directly to the Senior Management – MD/CEO
Please send across your CV immediately to be considered for the role – firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more about this vacancy, please complete the form below.