Another Live Role from NQB
|Salary||up to £45k per year|
Their products include custom CRM systems, automated administrative software, automated audit software, cloud-based web applications, progressive web applications and online management systems, to name just a few.
Their clients include Liverpool FC, Everton FC and Everton in the Community, BDO, Manx Telecom, Nugent, Swiss Re and Danone.
They aim to empower their clients through technology and improve the lives of their employees and customers.
You are motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translating conceptual designs and templates into working elements of the application.
- Excellent understanding of modern front-end libraries such as React, Ember, Angular or Vue
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Sketch or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Ensure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Develop new user-facing features
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Communicate with clients
- Develop reusable components
- Build living style guides
- Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent understanding of HTML & CSS
- Understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as Sass
- Familiarity with task runners such as Gulp & Grunt
- Constant desire to improve, learn and try new techniques. You want to bring ideas to the team that can improve our processes. You find the front-end churn exciting rather than off-putting.
- Up to £45,000 annual salary
- Flexible working available, some people work 8-4.30pm, 9-5.30pm and 10-6.30pm
- Also the option to work from home – happy to consider someone who wants to work remote 3 days per week and work from the office 2 days per week
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas shut down
- Private health care with Vitality
To find out more about this vacancy, please complete the form below.
CALL US TODAY ON 0161 291 9196
NQB Recruitment Solutions, IMS Europa Business Park, Building 67, Office F9,
Bird Hall Lane, Stockport, SK3 0XA
Copyright © 2019 NQB International Limited (Registration Number 10074146)- All Rights Reserved. VAT Registration Number 299988100.