Another Live Role from NQB
Head of Pre-Sales
|Salary||£80,000 per annum|
Do you have 3-5 years Pre-Sales Experience?
Do you have a comprehensive understanding / experience within Thin Client & VDI?
Do you want to work for a well established titan within end point software management?
Head of Pre-Sales
A well-established, market leading, international IT software company that has become a major provider of software and hardware solutions is looking to recruit a Head of Pre-Sales.
They are looking to appoint a senior individual to lead pre-sales within the UK and EU. The individual will be client facing / client focused and will deal with IT staff and well as senior management within enterprise organizations. The successful candidate will have a particular focus on thin client technologies, including the embedded operating systems they use. They will also be required at have or learn knowledge in management software used to control endpoints ranging Windows to Android and iOS.
- Work as part of the leadership team to formulate strategy, define service offerings & plan the go-to-market approach.
- Co-ordinate with Sales and the wider corporate organisation to lead the discussions with customers to help them understand the benefits and USP’s of the solutions we provide, and how they will help the user going forward.
- Manage and take a hands-on role in structured and detailed pre-sales engagements ensuring stakeholder engagement throughout what can be long and complex sales cycles
- Assist the sales team to drive revenue and profitability growth within the sector.
- Build strong relationships with key leaders within client organisations becoming a trusted advisor adviser
- Co-ordinate internal teams and resources to ensure reliable planning and efficient execution of client projects
- Manage the team of pre-sales and post sales engineers
- Continually research the endpoint management, VDI and thin client sectors, gain knowledge of the competitors’ products, trends and innovations.
- Engage in public speaking to enhance wider recognition of the products and capabilities of the organisation
- Extensive knowledge of VDI and thin client technology, together with working knowledge of endpoint management software
- Experience of architecting and defining large scale, complex solutions
- Possess extensive experience of leading the pre-sales activities for enterprise solutions and services
- The character, maturity, experience and authority to operate effectively at the highest levels within major European enterprise customers.
- Must be able to get attention drive the agenda rather than merely follow events.
- Understand and have opinions on the future evolution of the technology
- Coordinate people and resources across a complex international organisation to efficiently deliver solutions
- Strong people management & leadership skills
- Well educated and possess a strong technical knowledge foundation
- Previous experience of pre-sales and ability to lead a support centric organization
- Willing & able to undertake frequent short-term travel
You must be a UK/EU National or already be resident in the UK with a current Work Permit & excellent English communication skill. A current driving license is essential.
To find out more about this vacancy, please complete the form below.
CALL US TODAY ON 0161 291 9196
NQB Recruitment Solutions, IMS Europa Business Park, Building 67, Office F9,
Bird Hall Lane, Stockport, SK3 0XA
Copyright © 2019 NQB International Limited (Registration Number 10074146)- All Rights Reserved. VAT Registration Number 299988100.