Another Live Role from NQB
Inbound Customer Services Agent
|Old Trafford, Manchester
|£13,000 per year
A Manchester based Entrepreneur with a pedigree in Travel has setup a new but online Flight Claims company, which is experiencing rapid growth. All cases are received online and dealt with efficiently using their own IT system.
As an Inbound Customer Service Agent, you’ll be at the front line of their business, speaking with new and existing customers, ensuring the best possible client journey. You will be expected to follow company processes and provide accurate updates on all cases.
The role involves:
- Responding to a consistently high volume of legal and financial enquiries over the phone
- Evaluating the issues relating to those enquiries
- Advising clients on the validity of their claim
- Submitting claims online for clients who are unsure how
- Running daily and weekly progress reports
- General office admin will be required during quiet periods
A few (ESSENTIAL) skills requirements for this role:
- Confidence when speaking to customers
- Experience in customer service
- Computer literate with a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook).
- Flexibility to support the business
- Good standard of English, both spoken and written
- Reliable and professional
- Excellent attention to detail
A few (DESIRABLE) skills requirements for this role:
- Can also speak Urdu or Punjabi
Professional experience (DESIRABLE):
- Experience in the travel sector/ flight claims
- Experience in flight claims would be a bonus
Benefits: Pension / Medical Insurance (after 6 months)
Holidays: 21 days + Bank Holidays
Working Hours: 11am to 6pm (Monday to Friday – no weekend working)
For more information call 01612919196 or email us on email@example.com.
To find out more about this vacancy, please complete the form below.