Another Live Role from NQB
|Salary||up to £50,000 per year|
A mid-sized company (300 people) based in South Manchester, with their own development team creating applications for our customers and internal use is looking to recruit a mid level Java Developer. They view technology as a key differentiator in the marketplace and central to the growth of their business. Over the next 12 months they are looking to:
- Re-platform our core product from Rhino to Node.js
- Improved development practices and processes
- Integrate with multiple partners
- Introduce multiple new technologies
To be a key contributor you will need to have:
- Java Development experience (3 years minimum)
- Be able to rapidly learn new domains and understand complex business processes
- Understand how to work at an abstract architectural and concrete implementation level
- Have experience of designing API’s, including RESTful API’s
If you feel you have the skills, experience and can hit the ground running my client wants to hear from you immediately!
To find out more about this vacancy, please complete the form below.