Another Live Role from NQB
Junior Enterprise Tools Analyst (Apprenticeship)
|Location||London & Remote Work|
|Salary||£16000 per annum|
Role Profile: Junior Enterprise Tools Analyst (Apprenticeship)
Founded in 2013, our client is a digital wallet and trading platform that makes cryptocurrencies and other assets affordable and accessible for everyone. They provide borderless access to financial services you can’t get through your bank. Their mission is to be an easy and cost-effective way to trade cryptos, local currencies, metals & more, plus send funds to friends and family.
They’re seeking someone to join the team as a Junior Enterprise Tools Analyst. In this role, you will gain an understanding of how the assessment, configuration, deployment and maintenance of security and compliance tools strengthens the business. You will help the company use said tools to create security and government paradigms to meet its needs.
You will work within the Security team, exposed to experts in different cyber and general security fields, supporting them and other users around the firm. You will also gain technical knowledge in areas such as secure design, architecture, and testing.
- Work with other members of the Security team to;
- Gather requirements
- Implement strategies
- Create test cases
- Deploy tools in logic workstreams
- To secure business processes like; Access Requests, Third Party Risk Analysis, SOC2 and ISO27001 testing and any other process that can be automated and channelled
- Assist the Security Team in quality testing of these bespoke security systems, amend as necessary
- Support the business by responding to requests for change or with queries about the processes you’ve helped create
- Be responsible for and u8se Project management skills to bring individual workstreams to fruition
- Create and provide reports to business principles and auditors on how the systems are working
- Research and discover ways to integrate the systems together using techniques such as API aggregation (in tools like Zapier)
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management principles
- Willingness to define and create workflows using pre-existing systems
- Knowledge gathering and aggregation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working relation.
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines and/or established timeframes.
- £16,000 basic salary
- Full time – 30 Hours per week
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible Working between London Office and Home
- Apprenticeship Standard: Level 4 Cyber Security Technologist / Risk Analyst
- Reporting to: CISO
To Apply contact Aamer on 07770574760 or send your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more about this vacancy, please complete the form below.