Another Live Role from NQB
Management Consultant (Digital)
|Location||Remote Working across UK|
|Salary||up to £55k per year|
Job Title: Management Consultant – Digital (Various levels)
Locations: UK Wide
Our Client focuses on attracting, retaining and developing people who share our passion and commitment to improve quality of life. In return we offer you the opportunity to transform your world and the world around you, that could be through client work, upskilling yourself, championing equality and inclusion or getting involved in charity work, to name just a few. Our people value different perspectives, they care about the sustainability of our planet and dare to shape the future.
One of our core values is ‘people first’, and supported by our Lovinklaan foundation, we invest in you for the long term, to ensure you reach your full potential. You’ll have the opportunity to own your career and work on industry-defining projects, finding solutions to real challenges that make a difference to people’s lives. You’re encouraged to have a growth mindset and are given the space to develop personally and professionally, building a flexible career that works for you.
This opportunity sits within the growing and dynamic Business Advisory team, which is dedicated to enhancing clients’ performance by driving the use of information and technology through strategy, process, system, structural and behavioural change across a variety of sectors delivering service excellence within the Digital Transformation community of practice.
Our Business Advisory team delivers transformation programmes for clients across a wide range of sectors. The programmes vary widely – covering information management and BIM realisation, data led optimisation, digital asset transformation – but all have one thing in common. They are invariably connected with the impact of built assets on the performance of the organisation.
The team’s offer to the market is unique –they are the only firm to present technology & information services in combination with deep expertise in built assets. This distinctive position creates unique career opportunities. Consultants who want to develop a specialism in built assets can do this with the leading firm in the market; technology & information professionals find a setting where they can address the broader business impacts of built asset projects beyond pure construction.
All office locations will be considered as long as you are willing to travel and stay away mid-week as required based on client and project needs. (In line with any government rules around travel)
- Management of project work streams, from solution design and activity planning to successful delivery and knowledge capture
- tackling complex built asset centric problems from an information and technology perspective as part of a wider consulting engagement, designing and implementing solutions that can demonstrate benefits and value delivered
- continuous development of technology and information consulting services and sector-specific offerings
- design, positioning and sales support to complex business solutions that integrate the complementary service offerings of the Business Advisory team, and the wider organisation
- People development and team management
- Support the ‘on-project’ development of team members’ skills and capabilities towards their career goals
Qualifications & Experience:
Whether you come from a built asset or consulting background, you will join an entrepreneurial team that is growing fast. Ideally you will be a proven operator in the built asset environment coming from either a large asset rich infrastructure organisation or with direct experience in the property arena.
As well as bringing deep technical experience to the role, you will be a problem solving and output thinking individual who understands client’s business need and is able to deliver solutions.
- demonstrable track record of working in a consultative role and a clear understanding of consulting organisations in either a sales, delivery or project management role
- demonstrable track record of managing technology & information transformation projects (strategy to outcome) in at least one of the following sectors: Property, Public Sector, Infrastructure, Energy, Utilities and Transportation
- significant experience, content knowledge and practice of at least one of the following expertise areas: Information Management, Data Analytics/Business Intelligence, Digital Assets, System Design & Procurement, Technology Led Change Management
- construction knowledge, with the ability to be able to apply information management solutions in the context of complex construction projects
- leadership of project work streams including management of consultants, analysts and client team members or comparable in an industry role
- desirable experience in asset management environments, with emphasis on capital and maintenance optimisation – performance improvements, data led optimisation, technology innovation, information management and benefit realisation
Why To Join Them?
Our work with clients has a direct impact on people’s lives and on the planet. We make moving, living and belonging in cities safer, more resilient and more sustainable. By partnering with our clients as responsible custodians of our earth’s resources, we can create a sustainable planet.
We continue to think of new ways to make positive impacts and create better experiences for people; data driven and digital solutions have become part of the Client’s DNA. Working together with clients and using techniques like design thinking, we can get to the heart of our clients’ most pressing challenges and work together to solve them.
As a global business, we have committed to support five of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals to ensure that our projects contribute to a better and more sustainable future for all. But it’s not just the work that we do on client projects that benefits communities and our planet. As a global business, we are committed to making a positive impact to society by supporting local communities where we operate.
To help protect our planet, we monitor and measure non-financial information to inform business decisions and reduce our own environmental impact as part of our commitment to be net zero carbon as a global company by 2030.
Our Commitment to Equality, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging: We want you to be able to bring your best self to work every day which is why we take equality and inclusion seriously and hold ourselves to account for our actions. Our ambition is to be an employer of choice and provide a great place to work for all our people. We believe that by working together diverse people with different experiences develop the most innovative ideas. Equality, diversity and inclusion is at the heart of how we improve quality of life and we work closely with our people across six ED&I Workstreams: Age, Disability, Faith, Gender, LGBT+ and Race. A diverse and skilled workforce is essential to our success.
Transform Your World
Contact Musa on 07760503030 or email me a copy of your CV at email@example.com.
To find out more about this vacancy, please complete the form below.