Another Live Role from NQB
|Location||Working from Home / London|
|Salary||up to £25,000 per year + BONUS|
An Anglo-American IT Outsourcing Start-up is looking to hire a home based Marketing Assistant. The company is headquartered out of London so the right candidate would be expected to visit London 2-3 times per month to meet the team and attend any client meeting.
The company provided bespoke IT software solutions in the form of Outsourcing across the UK with excellent links within the financial sector. The opportunity is massive as the company is looking to grow and develop so this is a key role to define the brand and develop the marketing collateral for lead generation.
The main duties are outlined below:
- Day to day co-ordination of the Electronic Digital Marketing Initiatives
- Day to day monitoring and updating of the Website
- Day to day monitoring and updating of Social Feeds including but not limited to:
- Day to day development and creation of Social Media content to develop Sales
- Co-ordination of Google Analytics, Google AdWords and SEO reporting and recommendations from Marketing Partners
- Co-ordination of Partnership CRM records
- Where the opportunity presents itself, pro-actively sell products and services
- Provide support to customers and colleagues in a timely, professional and expedient manner
- Undertake weekly/monthly reporting associated with the Marketing Assistant responsibilities as directed by the CEO
- LinkedIn site presence management
- Self Lead Generation through Marketing and Engage prospective clients
- Contribute to a safe and harmonious work environment
The role will see you join their UK based new business sales and marketing team to help develop the business.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Up to £25k basic salary
- Working from Home
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
To find out more about this vacancy, please complete the form below.