Another Live Role from NQB
Pen tester / Security Consultant
|Location||Halifax / WFH|
|Salary||up to £40,000 per year + Benefits|
Are you a Pen Tester?
Do you have 3 years experience in Pen Testing?
Do you want to work for a growing Security Consultancy?
If Yes then read on this is the role & company for you………..
A client based in Halifax is looking to recruit a Pen Tester to strengthen their team and help keep their client’s safe from external threats. They have grown rapidly over the last 18 months and are looking for the 9th member of the team. They are specialists in Cyber Security offering their clients a range of services including:
1. Smart Scan Managed Vulnerability Service
2. Dark Web Monitoring
3. Cyber Attack Simulation
An enthusiastic, dedicated and driven Penetration Tester, to join our small, but rapidly growing security team in Halifax. Their dynamic Security Team has a deep technical knowledge and understanding of Penetration Testing. This could be an opportunity for you to make an impact, while developing your skills in an environment that will develop you technically and personally. The role is challenging and varied, providing a range of security testing services to our client base. There will be some on-site work, however much of it can be performed remotely, using our innovative toolset and industry leading testing solutions.
• Network penetration
• Web application testing
• Wireless network assessments,
• Occasional social-engineering assessments
• Methodologies to facilitate customised testing
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Penetration Tester
• Experience of Infrastructure, Web Application and Vulnerability Testing
• Familiarity with application vulnerability assessment tools (e.g. Burp Suite)
• Experience in both internal and external testing
• Expert communication skills
• Experience working in the fast-paced high-pressure environment
• Valid work permit to work from UK
• Industry Certifications like OSCP, CRT is a bonus
What’s on Offer:
• £35,000 per year basic salary
• Company Pension Scheme
• 22 days holiday per annum
• Performance bonus
• The chance to be part of a dynamic and growing business in a fast-growing Cyber Security sector
• Small, friendly, encouraging work team – 2 days in the office / 3 days WFH
• Opportunity for career growth.
To find out more about this vacancy, please complete the form below.