Another Live Role from NQB
Ruby on Rails Developer
|up to £45,000 per year
A Manchester based client that is disrupting the property sector is looking for a mid level Backend Developer who has at least 1.5-2 years commercial experience. They are expanding their development team in Manchester so require a Ruby on Rails Developer who can hit the ground running.
• 1.5-2 years minimum commercial experience (within web development)
• Product Manager mentality
• Can and will do attitude – it’s a small team so people need to get stuck in where needed
• No sponsorship required
The perfect candidate would:
• Have experience with interactive consumers
• Ruby on Rails
Here’s what you can expect to be doing and learning if you join the team:
• Agile – they are an all-in and give our team the space to learn, collaborate, prioritise, refactor and improve
• Continuous delivery – they deploy several times a day and are passionate about automation
• TDD and BDD – they are not purists, but they like these practices and use them when they’re suitable
• Personal development – you’ll get regular feedback and opportunities to develop, at the pace you choose
• Pair programming – they support pairing and believe it helps build great teams
• Full stack coding – they go where the work takes us, from stylesheets to databases
• Equity in the business.
• 25 days holiday
• Flexible working – working from home on Wednesdays
• Lovely Manchester City Centre Office
To find out more about this vacancy, please complete the form below.