Another Live Role from NQB
Senior Project Manager (KSA) – Contract
Who we are?
We are currently working with an IoT Solutions and Services company based in London looking to recruit an experienced Enterprise IoT Sales Professional based in the UK. They are a team of trusted advisors, experts & thought leaders in Internet of Things (IoT) bringing over two decades of end-to-end experience in IoT business, technology, strategy, and solutions. Our experts have brought major contributions to enable IoT growth for global players, such as, Vodafone, Deutsche Telekom, STC and Software AG to name a few. With our strong partner ecosystem, global presence in 7 countries through our channel partners & ability to address any challenge in the IoT value chain from devices all the way to creating exceptional customers experience, we are a single stop shop for our customers for everything IoT.
Our key values
- Customer First – We always put customer interest first in whatever we do.
- Empower People – We advocate a culture of freedom, empowerment, and innovation for our people.
- Build Trust – We always deliver on what we promise.
- Live Integrity – We always do the right thing for our customers, people, and partners.
Our purpose & culture
Our client is a purpose led team of passionate individuals who share a common purpose to create a positive impact in society and improve lives through technology. Therefore, with every business we win, we support societies and needy around the globe to create that impact and play our role towards making our planet a wonderful place to live.
This requires us to create a modern and digital culture in the way we operate as a business. Today, our people have the freedom to work 100% digitally from anywhere without bounding to an office space. We are proud to be independent of physical spaces and the freedom that we offer to our people. Our digital culture allows us to bring the best-in-class talent from around the world together and let them create amazing things and solve real problems of society.
Who are we looking for?
Our client is looking for a senior PM to be based out in Saudi Arabia for a SmartCities Project they are working on. The engagement will be for up to 12 months and they need a seasoned PM that has expertise in managing large complex projects including projects within Digital Transformation; SmartCities, Smart Lighting, Smart Buildings etc.
- Master’s degree in project Management or technical field required professional Experience:
- Minimum 15 years of experience in related field.
- Must have experience in delivering smart or digital solutions for Smart Cities, Smart Utilities, projects, etc.
- Preferred experience in managing complex projects related to large municipal projects like smart irrigation or smart streetlighting.
- Ability to manage multiple complex streams and with Strong client facing capabilities.
- Excellent skills in Primavera/MS Project, MS PowerPoint and presentation skills, documentation systems (e.g. SharePoint). Excel and MS Word.
- PGMP certified, PMP or Prince 2.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- Excellent management and communication Skills with internal and external Stakeholders
CVs of Key personnel will be evaluated on the basis of:
- The number of years’ relevant experience in Luxury and/or Island Destination Developments or Hotel designs.
- The number of years’ relevant experience in Key Sustainable and/or Environmental led projects.
- The number of years’ relevant experience in leading site supervision on Middle East projects of a similar complexity / value.
- Excellent Day Rate
- 9 – 12 month engagement
- Based in Saudi Arabia
To be considered for the role please send your CV to email@example.com.
To find out more about this vacancy, please complete the form below.