Another Live Role from NQB
Solutions Architect (Remote Working) – Contract
|Location||Remote Working - Global|
Who we are?
We are currently working with an IoT Solutions and Services company based in London looking to recruit an experienced Enterprise IoT Sales Professional based in the UK. They are a team of trusted advisors, experts & thought leaders in Internet of Things (IoT) bringing over two decades of end-to-end experience in IoT business, technology, strategy, and solutions. Our experts have brought major contributions to enable IoT growth for global players, such as, Vodafone, Deutsche Telekom, STC and Software AG to name a few. With our strong partner ecosystem, global presence in 7 countries through our channel partners & ability to address any challenge in the IoT value chain from devices all the way to creating exceptional customers experience, we are a single stop shop for our customers for everything IoT.
Our key values
- Customer First – We always put customer interest first in whatever we do.
- Empower People – We advocate a culture of freedom, empowerment, and innovation for our people.
- Build Trust – We always deliver on what we promise.
- Live Integrity – We always do the right thing for our customers, people, and partners.
Our purpose & culture
Our client is a purpose led team of passionate individuals who share a common purpose to create a positive impact in society and improve lives through technology. Therefore, with every business we win, we support societies and needy around the globe to create that impact and play our role towards making our planet a wonderful place to live.
This requires us to create a modern and digital culture in the way we operate as a business. Today, our people have the freedom to work 100% digitally from anywhere without bounding to an office space. We are proud to be independent of physical spaces and the freedom that we offer to our people. Our digital culture allows us to bring the best-in-class talent from around the world together and let them create amazing things and solve real problems of society.
Who are we looking for?
Our client is looking for a Solutions Architect, remote working, for a SmartCities Project they are working on in Saudi Arabia. The engagement will be for up to 12 months and they need a seasoned Solutions Architect that has expertise working on large scale integration projects within SmartCity / Utilities / Smart Buildings in the last 5 years.
- Masters or Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Technology, or any related field.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in related field.
- Must have experience in conceptualization, design, and implementation of Solution Architecture for at least 3 large scale system integration projects in Solution Architect Smart City / Utilities / Smart buildings in the last 5 years.
- Knowledge in solution architecture development that includes but not limited to the developing the conceptual, capability, process and logical models for smart lighting, smart waste, and smart irrigation technologies.
- Ability to create and maintain the Technical Architecture Goals, Principles,
- Guidelines, and Patterns that guide architecture development
- Deep understanding of ITILv3, Agile DevOps, Source of Standards from IEEE/IETF, EIA/TIA, UPTIME Institute, ANSI and Network Storage Standards
- Excellent Day Rate
- 9 – 12 month engagement
- Remote Working
To be considered for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more about this vacancy, please complete the form below.
CALL US TODAY ON 0161 291 9196
NQB Recruitment Solutions, IMS Europa Business Park, Building 67, Office F9,
Bird Hall Lane, Stockport, SK3 0XA
Copyright © 2019 NQB International Limited (Registration Number 10074146)- All Rights Reserved. VAT Registration Number 299988100.