Another Live Role from NQB
SQL Database Administrator
|Salary||up to £40,000 per year + Benefits|
Do you have 3 years experience as a SQL DBA?
Do you want to work for an expanding organisation that is a leader in payment solutions technology?
If yes then read on……..
Our client is a Market Leader in payment solutions providing card payment services simple for you. Whether you’re looking to take card payments face to face, over the phone or online, they can help.
They have Payment Consultants around the country who will come to meet you to get to know more about your business.
They’ll create a bespoke pricing package that works around you. They can also help you become PCI compliant, to make sure you’re taking card payments safely and securely.
They are looking for a SQL Server DBA to join their expanding IT Development team in Stockport.
This is an excellent opportunity to build upon your skills and experience in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be part of the team responsible for the day to day operation, performance and integrity of the SQL Server database estate.
- Experience of supporting SQL databases
- Comfortable with SSIS and SSRS
- Knowledge of SQL Server 2017 and SQL Standards
- Creating functions, stored procedures and Views
- Creating SQL Server login IDs, database IDs and assigning permissions
- Installation, Administration and Maintenance of SQL Server Instances
- Testing database backups to ensure data integrity
- Exposure to Azure
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Clustering & High Availability and Disaster Recovery concepts
- Previous experience of working in an Agile environment
Essential Skills for the SQL DBA:
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server (3+ years)
- Experience in T-SQL
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyse technical problems
- Desire to work as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
- Salary of up to £40,000 per year
- 20 days + bank Holidays
- 8am to 4.30pm Mon – Fri
- Sales Staff on another floor – IT & Support and Operations on same floor
- Prizes open to all
Contact us to discuss the role immediately – Aamer 07770574760 or Musa 07760503030.
To find out more about this vacancy, please complete the form below.
CALL US TODAY ON 0161 291 9196
NQB Recruitment Solutions, IMS Europa Business Park, Building 67, Office F9,
Bird Hall Lane, Stockport, SK3 0XA
Copyright © 2019 NQB International Limited (Registration Number 10074146)- All Rights Reserved. VAT Registration Number 299988100.