Another Live Role from NQB
Web and App Developer
About the role and company:-
A Cheshire based client is looking to recruit a new member of staff to work at in their Product Development office.
The offices are located in the pleasant and very leafy location near to Knutsford which is easily accessible with local parking and only 1 mile from the railway station, on the popular Manchester to Chester line with trains every hour throughout the day. They also have full access and facilities for wheelchair users.
You will be joining their Senior Engineering team who are responsible for designing and implementing solutions to meet customer requirements.
Their core back-end tech stack is .NET/.NET Core, with C# as the primary language and a current focus on Azure as an “as a service” platform for deployment and hosting. Their front-end stack is primarily Angular based with Ionic being targeted as our mobile application platform of choice.
You should be a good team player, but able and happy working under your own initiative. You should also be happy communicating with clients to gather requirements for customisations to existing applications or new developments. In addition, you will also be getting involved with bespoke developments that we undertake for clients from time to time.
You should also be able and willing to carry out documentation of your development work in order to ensure future maintainability of our product set.
- Strong Azure experience
- Strong experience with a leading web and hybrid mobile app development platform (Ideally Ionic/Angular)
- Good working knowledge of C#/.NET experience
- Good knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI
- Working knowledge of a well-known UI Component Framework (e.g. Kendo, Material etc.)
- Working knowledge of authentication protocols e.g. OAuth2/OIDC
- Good understanding of OOP, clean coding practices, SOLID principles
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen appetite for self-development and continuous improvement
- Experience with front end asynchronous programming, experience using RxJS would be advantageous.
- Experience within an Agile environment, attending daily stand-ups, retrospectives etc.
- Working knowledge of node.js, npm etc.
- Knowledge and experience of working with an ORM (e.g. Entity Framework)
- Any knowledge or experience of working with containers and associated technologies such as Kubernetes would be advantageous
- Git source control (experience with GitLab or GitHub would be an added benefit)
- Any experience with VB/VB.NET would be useful
- A working knowledge of SQL would be beneficial
- Working in a continuous integration/deployment pipelines
- Working with TDD/BDD patterns
To Apply contact us now on 01612919196
To find out more about this vacancy, please complete the form below.